Track your running and exercising goals in style.
Runner's Log is an application for runners, joggers and walkers to track workouts in Mac OS X. Whether you're a new or experienced runner, it's easy to create an exercise journal and personalize it with your own notes and comments.
Thank you SO much for Runner's Log. Looks super-slick—I'm not sure where it's been the past 3 years I've been looking! I've only just begun playing with it, but it looks like it contains everything I'll be needing. —Derek
- Mac|Life Magazine Shareware Pick for July 2008!
- Apple Downloads Staff Pick!
Import Stopwatch or Nike+ data from your iPod, or enter data yourself with the easy to use interface. Runner's Log lets you track your progress or follow a workout plan using graphs and history tools, and also view derived data and statistics such as the number of calories burned or the average lap pace.
When you buy a Runner's Log license, you'll also receive a free upgrade to Runner's Log 2 when it's released in 2011. Runner's Log 2 features an all new user interface built for Mac OS X 10.6 and 10.7, and includes hundreds of great new features.
- Track times, distances and more. It's easy to enter data, as well as find it later.
- View all kinds of data and statistics. Find your average pace, calories burned and more.
- Attach personal comments. Personalize your journal with comments and information such as a picture of your location.
- Import Nike+ and Stopwatch data. Quickly add workouts from your iPod Classic or iPod Nano.
- Track your goals. Runner's Log shows you performance graphs and tells you how you've improved.
- Reward your progress. Trophies keep you motivated as you complete milestones.
It's free to try Runner's Log and start entering your workouts. Download the demo now!
Nike+ is a registered trademark of Nike, Inc. iPod, iPod Nano and iPod Classic are registered trademarks of Apple Inc.
Runner's Log supports the original iPod, iPod Classic, and iPod Nano first and second generation. Unfortunately, it is not currently possible to import Nike+ data from the iPod Touch or iPhone. Runner's Log requires Mac OS X 10.5 or later.